Presently we own a small, but highly selected herd of huacaya female alpacas. We are not interested in growth since we want high quality, healthy and well bred herd. We have chosen a very select group for our foundation females and only breed to our champions herdsires. Every animal in our foundation herd is exceptional, and all the herdsires that are utilized are multi ribbon winners at AOBA certified shows.
We provide an array of exceptional choices for our customers, and we are focused on maintaining the highest quality breeding stock with the goal of producing alpacas with the highest quality fiber.
We breed for alpacas with fleeces of outstanding fineness, density and amplitude, in an array of colors. Our herd currently incorporates a variety of preeminent bloodlines including: Rincon Cloud, FI Peruvian Georgetown, Crescent Moon Sixtus, Snowmass Ferrari, Irish Meadows P Shades of Silver and A.L. Paca’s Helix Galaxy.
We have dedicated to providing extraordinary high quality and customer support, to create long term relationships.
- Zero interest financing is available for one year with 30% down. If the amount is more than $5,000.00 we can arrange for other terms.
- Payments on financed alpacas are payable quarterly.
- Mortality insurance must be maintained by the buyer on financed alpacas, naming Galotto Alpaca Farm as loss payee for the outstanding balance financed.
- Crias born to financed dams may be registered in the purchasers name provided that purchasers account on the financed dam is paid in full.
Boarding and Transportation:
- Free delivery of breeding stock within 100 miles of Galotto Alpaca Farm is available. We also delivery for a separate charge after the first 100 miles.
- We provide full, continued support for all of our customers, who may call on us, day or night, when in need of guidance or assistance of any kind.
Guarantees and Warranties:
- All breeding stock is sold with full reproductive guarantees.
- Bred females are sold with live birth and 90-day cria survivability guarantees.